Search for a topic! (e.g. “Batgirl”, “Jimmy Palmiotti”
- The Girls Read Comics Too Daily is out! paper.li/girlsreadcomics Stories via @halloweencomic @scandalsavage 3 hours ago
- @OverlordOf_Evil I love Phil Noto's work, so it's crazy that it took me this long. -A 5 hours ago
- RT @Marvel: OFFICIAL: Dominic Cooper set to reprise his role as Howard Stark in #Marvel's #AgentCarter on ABC in 2015! http://t.co/9KunsDJk… 5 hours ago
- RT @GailSimone: I want this to be a hashtag but I am too sleepy. #DontTellSuperman 7 hours ago
- RT @GailSimone: polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?… I'm not saying it's sexist, I just don't get what it's supposed to mean. 7 hours ago
- Web Comics
Tag Archives: Brian Michael Bendis
It’s Saturday night. Emma is wine-drunk and reading comics! This is what she read and then blogged about in the third person: Secret Six #30 Last time I did one of these, some people disagreed with my assertion that strippers … Continue reading
30 Days of Marvel Day Nine: Your Favourite Classic Character Daredevil was the first superhero that I got serious about as an adult. I was quickly growing tired of the faux maturity of Top Cow’s line up, becoming enthralled by … Continue reading
Yesterday I decided to ask something of our twitter following. It was a seemingly simple question, ‘Who are your three favourite comic writers’. Seemingly simple, but for many very very hard. How can you judge that sort of thing? Did … Continue reading
After very crazy, very awesome Comic Con – which involved standing five feet from Stan Lee, of all things – I’m finally catching up on all my comics from the past two weeks. Mini-reviews are the way I’m going this … Continue reading
A bit of a slow week comics-wise for me! Spoilers ahead for: New Avengers, Second Coming, Her-Oes, ASM Presents: Black Cat.
The Heroic Age officially kicks off this week, which is exciting, but not so thrilling in the long run. Let’s see what we’ve got this week anyway. Spoilers for: Avengers, X-Men Legacy, X-Factor, Invincible Iron Man, Girl Comics, Marvel Her-Oes.