Search for a topic! (e.g. “Batgirl”, “Jimmy Palmiotti”
- The Girls Read Comics Too Daily is out! paper.li/girlsreadcomics Stories via @halloweencomic @scandalsavage 1 hour ago
- @OverlordOf_Evil I love Phil Noto's work, so it's crazy that it took me this long. -A 3 hours ago
- RT @Marvel: OFFICIAL: Dominic Cooper set to reprise his role as Howard Stark in #Marvel's #AgentCarter on ABC in 2015! http://t.co/9KunsDJk… 3 hours ago
- RT @GailSimone: I want this to be a hashtag but I am too sleepy. #DontTellSuperman 5 hours ago
- RT @GailSimone: polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?… I'm not saying it's sexist, I just don't get what it's supposed to mean. 5 hours ago
- Web Comics
Tag Archives: Matt Fraction
It’s Saturday night. Emma is wine-drunk and reading comics! This is what she read and then blogged about in the third person: Secret Six #30 Last time I did one of these, some people disagreed with my assertion that strippers … Continue reading
30 Days of Marvel Day Four: Favourite Royal Mutant Apologies to all you Inhumans fans out there, but I really do not know shit about them, so today I talk about Pixie. There will, yet again, be more talk about … Continue reading
30 Days of Marvel Day 3: Your Favourite Diva This, I feel cannot be shocking to anyone. As much as I tend to push physical problem solvers like Batwoman and Power Girl to the forefront of my fandom, Emma’s intellectual/diplomatic … Continue reading
Yesterday I decided to ask something of our twitter following. It was a seemingly simple question, ‘Who are your three favourite comic writers’. Seemingly simple, but for many very very hard. How can you judge that sort of thing? Did … Continue reading
I think I’m all caught up and back on track for this week! Spoilers ahead for: Second Coming, SHIELD, Avengers Academy, Young Allies, Iron Man Noir.
The Heroic Age officially kicks off this week, which is exciting, but not so thrilling in the long run. Let’s see what we’ve got this week anyway. Spoilers for: Avengers, X-Men Legacy, X-Factor, Invincible Iron Man, Girl Comics, Marvel Her-Oes.