As you wake from your slumber in the South Pole, and prepare to swim north to provide all the waiting boys and girls their presents (and sometimes a regurgitated fish) to commemorate the winter/summer solstice (hemisphere dependent), I thought I would provide a list of wishes that that would make my geek heart sing.
1) I would like San Diego Comic-Con to sort out their ticketing woes. Heck, what I’d really like is a press pass, but I’ll settle for a ticketing system that works so my friends and I can get our passes. Jordi Bernet is going to be there, people, and neither hell nor high water could keep me away.
2) Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray on She-Hulk, even as a mini-series. In fact, if it could be a She-Hulk/Tigra mini I think I just might die a happy girl.
3) For local conventions to bring me Gail Simone, Jimmy and Amanda. Oh wait… Yule Penguin, you have provided this for me already. I thank you and will leave a plate of cod by my door.
4) Whoever the new Wonder Woman writer is, please let them be awesome.
5) For Thor the Mighty Avenger to be un-cancelled
6) Wonderflex. Seriously, you can’t get it in Australia, and it’s stupidly expensive to order in.
7) For everyone who reads this post to buy an issue of Jonah Hex, and give it a shot. In fact this trade is a great place to start with brilliant stories and art. Seriously, have I steered you people wrong yet? Take a chance, you’ll thank me later!
8 ) Bring back Knockout
9) The skill, dedication and lack of procastination to pull off my INSANE LIST OF COSPLAY PLANS.
10) A trip to Disney World (What, I can be a BIT selfish, right?)
Thank you Yule Penguin. May you swim deftly and avoid all seals and sharks
(Readers, what are your 10 geek wishes, comic related or otherwise? Share with us!)