Search for a topic! (e.g. “Batgirl”, “Jimmy Palmiotti”
- RT @BRIANMBENDIS: Len Wein, co-creator of WOLVERINE and SWAMP THING & more responsible for the x-men you love than he gets credit for. Than… 2 weeks ago
- YASSSSS twitter.com/andyparkart/st… 4 weeks ago
- Lots of "well, actually" and her entire backstory while I couldn't get a word in edgewise. Hey guys, DON'T DO THIS. -A 1 month ago
- Been a long time since I got comic book mansplained, but thanks, guy who needed to tell me about Ironheart even though I insisted I knew -A 1 month ago
- RT @VancityReynolds: DeadPool 2: Your premium #Cable provider. #DeadPool2 https://t.co/LboS0iVDqZ 1 month ago
- Web Comics
Tag Archives: Brian Michael Bendis
It’s Saturday night. Emma is wine-drunk and reading comics! This is what she read and then blogged about in the third person: Secret Six #30 Last time I did one of these, some people disagreed with my assertion that strippers … Continue reading
30 Days of Marvel Day Nine: Your Favourite Classic Character Daredevil was the first superhero that I got serious about as an adult. I was quickly growing tired of the faux maturity of Top Cow’s line up, becoming enthralled by … Continue reading
Yesterday I decided to ask something of our twitter following. It was a seemingly simple question, ‘Who are your three favourite comic writers’. Seemingly simple, but for many very very hard. How can you judge that sort of thing? Did … Continue reading
After very crazy, very awesome Comic Con – which involved standing five feet from Stan Lee, of all things – I’m finally catching up on all my comics from the past two weeks. Mini-reviews are the way I’m going this … Continue reading
A bit of a slow week comics-wise for me! Spoilers ahead for: New Avengers, Second Coming, Her-Oes, ASM Presents: Black Cat.
The Heroic Age officially kicks off this week, which is exciting, but not so thrilling in the long run. Let’s see what we’ve got this week anyway. Spoilers for: Avengers, X-Men Legacy, X-Factor, Invincible Iron Man, Girl Comics, Marvel Her-Oes.