Search for a topic! (e.g. “Batgirl”, “Jimmy Palmiotti”
- Thread. twitter.com/pattonoswalt/s… 7 months ago
- RT @GWillowWilson: How it started How it's going https://t.co/p7UKtI7wRa 1 year ago
- RT @MarvelStudios: Long live the King. #WakandaForever https://t.co/FHiJDVQ3NS 1 year ago
- RT @Variety: DC Comics Promotes Marie Javins to Editor-in-Chief variety.com/2020/film/news… 1 year ago
- *screaming* twitter.com/Variety/status… 2 years ago
- Art Love
- Celebrating Peggy Carter
- Fan Art Friday
- Kick Ass Women in Comics
- Random Awesome
- Reader Spotlight
- Reading in 2013
- Tumblr Tuesday
- Web Comics
- Webcomic Wednesday
- Women in Comics – Best of the Best
Tag Archives: women in comics
It’s always great to highlight someone that I really love, both personally and professionally. Cass is a great artist and we were lucky enough to meet when Gail Simone was visiting Australia. I even have a few of her sketches. … Continue reading
We’ve had quite a few UK creators respond to the Women in Comics Spotlights. Jade Sarson is the next!
We were very lucky to have Danielle Corsetto answer all our questions for the Women in Comics Spotlight!
Our women in comics spotlight really is international. Meet Alexia Othonaiou, who answered all our questions!
Over 180 suggestions for our best of the best – Women in comics list! They’re all great suggestions and I’m sure there are dozens if not hundreds more. But we’re looking for the best, the most kick ass, bad ass, … Continue reading
Faith Erin Hicks is a talented comics creator, who has great, strong — often female — characters. Her illustration style is engaging and fresh and she answered our questions!
The multi-talented Mary Bellamy writes, draws, colors, inks, edits and more. She’s a sketch card artist, a book artist, animator, illustrator and has her own books out as well. This year she’s done a lot of work with Womanthology, and … Continue reading
Comic creator and illustrator is the focus of today’s spotlight! She’s a creative woman with a huge variety in style and story, and very worth checking out.